What does the women you’ll be tomorrow want you to know today? Show Up for Your Life by gifted writer, speaker, and worship leader Chrystal Evans Hurst will help young women ages 13 and up stop worrying about the small stuff and start embracing who they are in God’s eyes.
From Chrystal Evans Hurst, popular author of the adult title She’s Still There, comes Show Up for Your Life, a book that empowers young women to appreciate their divinely-created uniqueness instead of comparing themselves to others.
Chrystal shares her own stories that will inspire young women to stop worrying—whether it’s about how to dress, who they hang with, or any of the other daily ups and downs of life—and face every day with an attitude of mindfulness and gratitude. Chrystal’s conversational tone, honesty, and humble wisdom make this book perfect for young adult readers who seek to be all God intended them to be while living a positive, impactful life.
Show Up for Your Life helps young women ages 13 and up:
- Remember all the positives in their life now and not get stuck in anxiety over the future.
- Recognize their unique, God-given gifts.
- Deal with distractions that throw them off course from God’s plan for them.
- Stop comparing themselves to others.
- Category Youth
- SKU 9780310766834
- Barcode 9780310766834
- Size 140 x 213 mm
- Long Author Chrystal Evans Hurst
- Number of Pages 304 pp
- Language English
- Format Hardcover
- Publisher Zondervan Publishing House