- 15% discount on selected Blessings promotions.
- 50% discount on Book of the week.
- News and updates on exciting new releases & upcoming promotions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Your CUM Books Blessings membership is valid at any CUM Books store, nationwide (find your nearest store with our store locator).
- Quote your cell phone number or email address when making a purchase. This will ensure you receive a discount on Blessings products, and helps us to better understand your preferences.
- For any discounts or benefits to apply, the membership account must be active at the time of purchase. No discount will be given for purchases made before a membership account is activated.
- Activate your membership by completing the application form available in-store.
- CUM Books Blessings membership benefits are only valid for eligible purchases made at any CUM Books store.
- Member information: Members are to submit and maintain accurate user information in connection with their CUM Books Blessings membership account. This information must include your name, address, email address, and cell phone number.
- Change of information: Members must communicate this information by updating it directly at your nearest CUM Books store or by emailing it to email@example.com
- Please ensure that you quote your email address or cell phone number, when getting in touch with our team, to ensure that your records are updated correctly. We cannot accept any liability for correspondence that is lost, delayed, or misdirected.
- Exclusive offers and rewards can only be sent to you via email or SMS. It is therefore imperative that you provide us with at least your cell phone number or email address so that you may enjoy the full benefits of your membership.
- You may cancel your membership at your nearest CUM Books store or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program termination: We may terminate any or all of the benefits available under the CUM Books Blessings membership program, at any time, with or without notice.
- Your information provided is not passed on to third parties.