The following information is provided to help you understand when and how you will receive your order, but if you require further assistance please email Customer Service with details of your order, including order number and we will look into it for you.
Most orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Vereeniging, Gauteng, South Africa. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday (Weekends).
Due to the quick processing time at our distribution centre, we may NOT be able to cancel or modify an order after it has been submitted.
- We currently offer;
- Door-to-door delivery via Courier
- Pargo Click and Collect
- P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
- The customer is responsible ensuring the delivery address is correct.
- The customer must make sure that there will be someone at the given address to receive and sign for the product during working hours.
- If you would prefer to shop in-store, please use our store locator to find your nearest CUM Books branch.
- We offer free domestic shipping on all orders over R500 ZAR.
- Applies to all cumbooks.co.za orders shipped to ZA addresses.
- Items that are in stock will be delivered within 5 - 7 working days after payment was received.
- The customer will be notified via SMS or e-mail when the product leaves dispatch.
- We charge a flat delivery fee on orders under R500 ZAR.
- R75 for Pargo Click & Collect.
- R100 for Door to Door Courier Delivery.
- Delivery charges will be calculated according to the delivery address chosen: National or International.
- Delivery charges for international orders will be calculated according to the delivery address chosen and the weight of the package.
Courier Service Providers:
- Local deliveries are made via Internet Express or Pargo.
- International orders are couriered via DHL. Delivery Times
- Items that are in stock will be delivered within 5 - 7 working days after payment was received unless otherwise stated.
- Track your Order online.
- Delivery charges will be calculated according to the delivery address chosen and the weight of the package.
- Additional fees for duties and import taxes may apply.
- All International and Cross Border parcels will be sent via DHL couriers.
- Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery address/country.
- Contact our Customer Service team if you'd like to use your own courier.
- Contact Customer Service at 086 011 0321 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service hours are 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Thursday and 8 am - 4:30 pm on Fridays