Losing a child is among the most tragic experiences one can face. The crushing grief puts immense strain on the marriage, family relationships, and friendships that few can understand. That’s why this book was written. In it Candy McVicar, a grieving mom who leads a ministry for grieving parents, and Dr. Gary Chapman, relationship expert and author of The 5 Love Languages®, team up to help couples who are facing the unimaginable.
They’ll teach you how to:
- Cope with the complex feelings that come with the grief process
- Understand your spouse’s unique grieving needs and support him/her
- Use the five love languages through grief
There is nothing that can make the pain of losing a child go away, but healing is possible with intentional hearts and the right resources.
- Category Christian Living
- SKU 9780802419408
- Barcode 9780802419408
- Size 140 x 216 mm
- Long Author Gary Chapman
- Number of Pages 208 pp
- Language English
- Format Paperback
- Publisher Moody Publishers