Connect your time styles--and your hearts.
The moments you miss together are irreplaceable, gone forever. Now, just in time, relationship experts Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott help you better manage this priceless resource. They show you how to reclaim the time you've been missing and how to maximize the moments you have together. This is not a book about being more productive, but a book about being more connected.
After resolving communication meltdowns, finding time together is the number one relational need of most couples. Where does it go? We try to make it. Save it. Seize it. Buy it. And borrow it. And yet time continues to elude too many couples. At the heart of this book is the Internet-based Time-Style Marriage Assessment, which helps you uncover your unique time style. Once you know your time style and that of your spouse, this book will show you how to leverage them for powerful results. Your Time-Starved Marriage helps you:
- Dispel the two lies every time-starved couple believes.
- Maximize the minutes that matter most in your marriage.
- Recoup the time you've been leaving on the table.
- Understand why "loving on borrowed time" is lethal to your love life.
- And discover how to "get a grip on the time of your life."
Your Time-Starved Marriage gives you tools to feed your time-starved relationship, maximizing the moments you have together and enjoying them more than you ever imagined.
- Category Marriage
- SKU 9780310356219
- Barcode 9780310356219
- Size 152 x 229 mm
- Long Author Les Parrott,Leslie Parrott
- Number of Pages 192 pp
- Language English
- Format Paperback
- Publisher Zondervan Publishing House