In Growth Has No Boundaries, Drs. Cloud and Townsend give readers age-old keys to growth from the Scriptures, with life applications unique from what many Christians have previously thought and were told. Whether life is going well or whether a person is struggling in some area, the insights in this book are essential to progressing spiritually, relationally, and emotionally.
Based on their bestselling book How People Grow, Drs. Cloud and Townsend explore what it takes to experience increasing strength and depth in a person’s spiritual walk, marriage and family life, friendships, personal development--in everything life is about? Unpacking the practical and passionate theology that forms the backbone of their speaking and writing, the authors shatter popular misconceptions about how God operates and how growth happens. Readers will discover:
- The essential processes that make people grow
- How these processes fit into a biblical understanding of spiritual growth and theology
- How spiritual growth and real-life issues are one and the same
- The responsibility people have for their own personal growth
Shining focused light on the great doctrines and themes of Christianity, Growth Has No Boundaries shows why all growth is spiritual growth and how a person can grow in ways they never thought possible.
- Category Spiritual Growth
- SKU 9780785230663
- Barcode 9780785230663
- Size 114 x 178 mm
- Long Author Henry Cloud
- Number of Pages 192 pp
- Language English
- Format Hardcover
- Publisher Zondervan Publishing House