Honest, poignant, and sometimes humorous, Beloved uses the inspiring stories of girls and women in the Bible—such as Ruth, Esther, Mary, and Abigail—and ample journaling space to help you build confidence and express yourself day after day.
Relationships. Body image. Peer pressure. Chasing your dreams. These are just a few of the topics explored in Beloved: 365 Devotions for Young Women that will help you navigate the things that matter most in your life.
Each day features a relevant devotion paired with a scripture verse about a biblical girl or woman you can look to for wisdom and inspiration, as well as journaling space to help you reflect on the day’s message. And each devotion speaks to the pressures and changes girls like you are facing right now, giving you real-world applications to find God in your heart and keeping him at the forefront of your life.
Beautifully made from the cover to the interior, Beloved: 365 Devotions for Young Women is a devotional like no other … a devotional for YOU!
- Is a 365-day devotional that tackles key issues young women ages 13 and up are facing right now
- Includes a scripture verse with each devotion and journaling space for the reader’s thoughts and reflections
- Features a beautiful foiled cover, two-color interior pages, and a ribbon marker
- Is a perfect gift for holidays, graduation, or any occasion an impactful devotional can make a life-changing difference in a young woman’s life
- Category Devotionals
- SKU 9780310762775
- Barcode 9780310762775
- Size 127 x 180 mm
- Number of Pages 384 pp
- Language English
- Format Hardcover
- Publisher Zondervan Publishing House