A New Study Bible In The New Living Translation
• The complete text of the New Living Translation®.
• Introductions to each book of the Bible, which provide a bird’s-eye view of each book’s content and key themes.
• 800+ sidebar articles will make the message of Scripture passages more understandable and highlight the lessons for spiritual growth.
• 80+ full-page articles focus on key aspects of spiritual growth and fundamental theological truths to help readers grow in their faith. Topics include God’s covenant with his people, the importance of worship, spiritual vitality, dealing with temptation, overcoming doubt, using money wisely, the parables of Jesus and prophecies that were fulfilled.
• 40+ character profiles of men and women in the Bible, such as Adam and Eve, Solomon, John the Baptist, Judas and Paul, explain what can be learned from their strengths, weaknesses, successes, and failures.
• 2300+ topical ties connect articles and Scripture passages that share a theme or spiritual growth topic.
• 1700+ cross-references indicate themes relating to spiritual growth.
• Topical index at the back of the Bible.
• Index of articles and authors acknowledge the Bible’s many authoritative contributors.
•9-point font size
•Two ribbon markers
•1548 gilt-edged pages
•164 x 235 mm