Whatever rough waters you're navigating on the sea of life, this book provides simple tools for you to open the Bible regularly and dig into God's Word—even if you only have five minutes!
- Minutes 1–2: Read a few verses pulled from a lengthier passage. If time allows, read the full passage listed for you in each Bible study.
- Minute 3: Understand. Ponder thoughtful questions designed to help you apply the verses from the Bible to your own life. Consider these throughout your day as well.
- Minute 4: Apply. Read a brief devotion based on the scripture you read. Think about what you are learning and how you can apply the scriptural truths to your own life.
- Minute 5: Pray. A prayer starter will help you to begin a time of conversation with God.
The 5-Minute Bible Study for Difficult Times will help you establish the discipline of consistent study of God’s Word. You will find that even five minutes focused on scripture and prayer has the power to make a huge difference in your daily life—emotionally, spiritually, and even physically. Soon you will be making time for more!
- Category Bible Study
- SKU 9781683229476
- Barcode 9781683229476
- Size 107 x 173 mm
- Long Author Ellyn Sanna
- Number of Pages 192 pp
- Language English
- Format Paperback
- Publisher Barbour Publishing Inc