For far too many believers, prayer is a fruitless, frustrating, joyless exercise. They know they ought to do it, but it rarely happens because there is little expectation that it will change anything.
There is another way to pray: an exciting, joyous way that brings heaven's power to earth and makes breakthroughs a daily reality. Praying Grace is a 55-day journey of discovery and hope created to:
- help your heart absorb the full implications of Jesus' finished work on the cross,
- lead you to a deep revelation of God's goodness and faithfulness,
- ground your identity in who God says you are, and
- model a form of praying that proclaims rather than pleads, making you a true partner with God.
Get ready to discover how to pray from victory rather than struggle for victory. Take hold of the power of Praying Grace.
- Category Devotionals
- SKU 9781424561162
- Barcode 9781424561162
- Size 152 x 203 mm
- Long Author David A. Holland
- Number of Pages 144 pp
- Language English
- Format Paperback
- Publisher Broadstreet Media