Young readers will appreciate seeing how hard work pays off as parents use the Bear’s loving example to teach their own children the importance and satisfaction of a job well done—a Living Lights™ Level One I Can Read book featuring the ever-popular and beloved Berenstain Bears characters and artwork.
It’s clean-up day at the Bear family home. Mama and Papa Bear have asked Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear to clean out their playhouse. But soon, playing baseball sounds much more fun than sweeping and dusting.
Mama and Papa Bear decide it’s the perfect opportunity to teach the cubs an important life lesson: How putting in a good day’s work can be fun and feel rewarding.
Will the cubs skip out on their chores, or will they get back to work and accomplish what Mama and Papa asked?
The Berenstain Bears Get the Job Done:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of Mike Berenstain, the son of the creators of The Berenstain Bears, Stan and Jan Berenstain
- Will be read again and again by children ages 4 to 8 alongside their parents and grandparents
- Is an addition to the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights series of books, perfect for early readers, reading out loud, learning important life lessons and sparking important conversations
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain, the creators of the Berenstain Bears series of books that is approaching its 60th Anniversary
- Category Children
- SKU 9780310760153
- Barcode 9780310760153
- Size 152 x 229 mm
- Long Author Jan Berenstain,Mike Berenstain
- Number of Pages 32 pp
- Language English
- Format Paperback
- Publisher Zondervan Publishing House